Saturday, January 5, 2013

Juice Juice Juice Juice Juice!

The other day my sister texted me asking if I'm "still using the juicer." I told her yes and asked if she was coming to town to pick it up. She told me no and then gave me the best news. She said "It's yours. Think of it as an early birthday present. I've been wanting an excuse to buy a new juicer I've been eyeballing. And now I have a juicing buddy!"

I couldn't be more happy! I immediately juiced.

I haven't been following any recipe so far. I've just been juicing what I want, tasting it, and adding more.

My most recent "recipe":
  • 4 carrots
  • 1 granny smith apple
  • 1 red apple (Washington?)
  • 1 handful of spinach
  • 2 handfuls of blueberries
  • 1/2 a red bell pepper
It was a perfect pick-me-up after shopping for this week's juicing supplies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment