Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sigh

Haven't juiced in a long time. *SIGH*

It's not that I don't want to...it's that I don't want to. Does that make sense? My brains tells me to, but my heart says, "nah." I should though. I really should. It's summer and there's some wonderful fruits out there right now.

Maybe if I write about it enough it'll happen?

I have two bags of apples sitting in my kitchen. I bought them to juice. We've been eating them instead.   I don't know why I did't just juice them. I really do love the juice.

Okay...maybe I'm feeling a little bit more like picking up the juicer than I did five minutes ago.

A friend recently sent me a pretty tempting looking picture of a juice she created in her juicer. She even sent the recipe. It was quite green. It had ice in it. As you know, ice makes EVERYTHING delicious! Well...that, and bacon.


I think I'll post the recipe here in hopes of maybe going out and getting some more fruits & veggies to start back juicing again:

1 bunch lacinato kale
1 bunch cilantro
1 bunch parsley
5 granny smith apples
1 pineapple

No comments:

Post a Comment